Browse latest bitcoin news about new businesses that accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and regulations of bitcoin. We report on latest crypto currency news, prices, talks and new start up related to bitcoin and other crypto currency.
* Tether Floods Into Kraken Exchange, Where Crypto Traders Can Get DollarsIn theory, traders can redeem USDT for dollars with the issuer, Tether Ltd. Instead, they appear to be cashing out through Kraken.
* Ethereum's Constantinople Hard Fork Is Being Delayed Until 2019Ethereum's next upgrade, Constantinople, has been delayed until next year.
* Global AML Watchdog to Release Crypto Regulations By Next JuneGlobal money-laundering watchdog, the Financial Action Task Force, has said it will draw up rules for cryptocurrency regulation by next summer.
* North Korean Hacking Group Lazerus Stole $571 Million in Cryptos: ReportNorth Korea's infamous hacking group, dubbed Lazarus, has managed to steal over half a billion dollars in cryptocurrencies, a report indicates.
* Sia Network Releases Hard Fork Code to Block Crypto Mining GiantsSia has released the formal code for an imminent hard fork that will block cryptocurrency mining firms like Bitmain from its blockchain network.
* Bitcoin's Price Breaks Through Key Support As Stocks Go SouthRisk aversion in the US stock markets yesterday may have worked in favor of the bitcoin bears.
* Crypto Exchange Huobi Now Lets Users Swap Between 4 Different StablecoinsSingapore-based cryptocurrency exchange Huobi has just launched a solution that enables users to switch between different stablecoins.
* Chip Maker TSMC Forecasts Weaker Crypto Mining Demand in Q4Taiwanese chip-making giant TSMC has forecast that revenue growth will be impacted by weakness in cryptocurrency mining demand in Q4.
* Enough with the ICO-Me-So-Horny-Get-Rich-Quick-Lambo CryptoWhat are cypherpunk legend Timothy May's thoughts on the bitcoin white paper? Keep the text but throw out the hanger-ons that have came with it.
* Judge Orders Trading Firm, CEO to Pay $2.5 Million in Bitcoin Ponzi CaseThe CFTC has won a legal battle against a New York resident and his company for running a Ponzi scheme centered around bitcoin.
* World's Largest Crypto Exchange Binance Looks to Add New StablecoinsBinance sees stablecoins like tether, and potentially the Gemini Dollar, as "critical for our ecosystem," the exchange's chief financial officer says.
* Ripple's Head of Information Security Leaves for Token StartupSujay Jaladi will leave Ripple to join another blockchain startup, Harbor.
* The SEC Is Setting Up a New Division to Talk to ICO StartupsThe SEC's new FinHub is being launched with the aim of facilitating interactions with fintech startups, including ICO issuers.
* Crypto Exchange Coinbase Open-Sources Its Security Scaling ToolU.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase is making a recently developed security scaling tool available to the public.
* Mt Gox's Bitcoin Creditors Have 4 Days to Submit Rehabilitation ClaimsClients of the defunct crypto exchange Mt. Gox must submit claims for trapped funds by Oct. 22.
* Gates Foundation Partners With Former Ripple CTO's Blockchain ProjectThe Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has partnered with Coil, a startup founded by Ripple's former CTO, to provide payment services for the unbanked.