Browse latest bitcoin news about new businesses that accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and regulations of bitcoin. We report on latest crypto currency news, prices, talks and new start up related to bitcoin and other crypto currency.
* Binance Is Expanding Its Crypto Incubator to 5 New CitiesOne goal of the incubator is to foster projects that could get their tokens listed on Binance's exchange.
* Gaming PC Maker Razer Offers Store Credit in Return for Crypto MiningGaming hardware manufacturer Razer has launched an app that rewards users for mining, but not with crypto or cash.
* Basis Stablecoin Confirms Shutdown, Blaming ‘Regulatory Constraints’Basis, the most well-funded stablecoin startup, says it couldn't overcome regulatory hurdles and is returning money to its investors.
* STO Services Startup TokenSoft Acquires Stake in Regulated Broker-DealerSTO facilitator TokenSoft has acquired interest in a regulated broker-dealer to provide services that were previously impossible for the firm.
* South Korea’s Kakao Leads $15 Million Raise for Public Blockchain Startup OrbsSouth Korean messaging giant Kakao has led an over-$15 million crypto investment in Israeli-based public blockchain project Orbs.
* Former Apple Exec Joins Decentralized Identity Startup CivicBlockchain startup Civic has hired Apple veteran Phillip Shoemaker as executive director of Identity.com.
* Blockstack Won’t Need to Sell Bitcoin or Ether to Survive Crypto WinterBlockstack limited its access to funds raised last year, so it couldn't spend faster than it gained traction. Now that's paying off.
* UAE Remittance Firm Launching Ripple-Based Payments in Q1 2019Abu Dhabi-based money transmitter UAE Exchange is working with Ripple to launch blockchain remittances to Asia early next year.
* Bitcoin Price Consolidates Sub-$3.5K With Bulls and Bears in StalemateBitcoin is consolidating below $3,500 for the third day straight, but is a bull move building?
* Overstock Venture Chief Expects Market for Blockchain Products in 2019Overstock's blockchain arm, Medici Ventures, has big plans for 2019, as the e-commerce giant moves towards a February sale.
* Major German Stock Exchange to Launch Crypto Trading PlatformGermany’s second-largest stock exchange, Boerse Stuttgart, is set to launch crypto trading in H1 2019, with ICO token trading coming later.
* A Built-In Ethereum Wallet Just Got Added to Opera’s BrowserOpera has announced the public release of its "Web 3-ready" Android web browser featuring an ethereum wallet.
* Crypto 2018 Was a Tale Told By An Idiot – But It Doesn’t Have to Signify NothingCulturally broken? A frustrated crypto entrepreneur argues 2018 was a money grab filled with broken promises.
* Report: Venezuela Is Forcibly Converting Pension Balances to the PetroVenezuela has reportedly begun automatically converting residents' pensions into its controversial cryptocurrency.
* Former AriseBank Execs Settle Charges in SEC ICO Fraud LawsuitThe SEC has settled charges with AriseBank's former CEO and COO, requiring the two to pay $2.7 million in disgorgement and $187,000 in penalties.
* Deutsche Telekom, Alibaba Cloud, Citi Join Hyperledger Blockchain ProjectHyperledger has added 16 new members, including Deutsche Telekom, Europe's biggest telecommunications provider and Alibaba's cloud computing subsidiary.