Browse latest bitcoin news about new businesses that accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and regulations of bitcoin. We report on latest crypto currency news, prices, talks and new start up related to bitcoin and other crypto currency.
* Crypto Derivatives: A Corner of the Market or the Market Itself?Emmanuel Goh, CEO of skew.com, looks at the evolution of the crypto derivatives market, and what that says about the market overall.
* How to Spot Bitcoin’s Golden or Death Cross Using Simple Moving AveragesThe golden cross and death cross have long helped traders predict and confirm long-term price trends. Here’s a primer for crypto investors.
* Alibaba Denies ‘Partnership’ With Lolli, Highlighting Crypto Industry PitfallsWhat really constitutes a "partnership" at the intersection of e-commerce and crypto?
* ConsenSys Strategy Chief Steps Down to Launch Venture FundConsenSys CSO Sam Cassatt is stepping down to open a new venture fund focused on "evolutionary changes in human behavior."
* German Regulator Orders ‘KaratGold Coin’ Issuer to Cease OperationsTwo more governments have taken action against entities in the Karatbars ecosystem over sales of a purportedly gold-backed cryptocurrency.
* Bitcoin Falls Through Key Average as Traditional Markets Hit Record HighsBitcoin is at risk of another sell-off after its price fell beneath a key moving average on Nov. 15, while traditional markets hit record highs.
* Criminal Case Against Failed WEX Crypto Exchange Points at Russian Law EnforcementThe administrator of failed crypto exchange WEX has reportedly told Russian police that he was forced to hand over users' holdings to the FSB.
* Stablecoin Crisis Could Wreck Global Finance, Fed Warns in New ReportThe Fed warned that a stablecoin crisis could wreak havoc on the global economy and outlined the steps issuers must take to protect the status quo.
* Tether to File Motion to Dismiss Class Action Lawsuit Based on NYAG ClaimsThe company claims that plaintiffs cannot prove Tether transactions caused bitcoin’s surge or that damages were incurred.
* As Bitcoin Cash Hard Forks, Unknown Mining Pool Continues Old ChainA rogue chain has developed following bitcoin cash's planned hard fork and has yet to cease production.
* Chainalysis Says BitForex Trading Volumes Could Be FakeThe BitForex exchange could be faking its bitcoin trading volume, according to a report by Philip Gradwell, chief economist at Chainalysis.
* China Is Poised for Another Crypto Trading Crackdown as Speculative Fever ReturnsChina appears set to crack down on crypto trading again after President Xi Jinping's praise for blockchain tech revived speculation in the sector.
* Nestle, Carrefour Extend Blockchain Tracking Effort to Baby MilkNestle and Carrefour are using IBM's Food Trust blockchain platform to track organic baby milk products "from dairy to shelf."
* Ukrainian Railways Branch Caught Mining Crypto With State PowerThe Lviv branch of Ukrainian Railways has been caught red-handed diverting company electricity to mine bitcoin.
* BRICS Nations Ponder Digital Currency to Ease Trade, Reduce USD RelianceThe BRICS association of major emerging economies has discussed developing a digital currency to facilitate trade between member nations.
* What the CFTC Chairman Actually Said About Ether Futures and Ethereum 2.0Speaking at CoinDesk's Invest: NYC, Heath Tarbert addressed ethereum futures markets and the move to a proof-of-stake model with Ethereum 2.0.